Wednesday 19 August 2009

I'm in a place, an inbetween stage..

First blog post on what i wore today. Just went shopping.




I don't know what sort of face i'm pulling hhmmm..anyway. I basically live in this blazer. I bought it well over a year ago, £10 in the topshop sale. Was originally about £50?! Topshop premium. Blazers wern't cool at all back then, i guess i don't really follow "cool". Its got a sheen to it and the lining is a lighter shade and its just generally nice, well to me anyway.

I'm wearing a Forever 21 Blondie top, about $12 i think it was over a basic striped black/white dress from Dorothy Perkins about £14. My bags from a small vintage shop, £6 and my headband was £2, it's actually just a meter of sequined ribbon from the market. I'm also wearing two rings, a gold one £7 topshop, and a coral one £2 in the DP's sale.

And thats it. Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. you are so pretty! thanks for the comment, also. (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome outfit!
    And I so love your hair!
    Check out our blog at:
    http://razzle2dazzle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving this look! especially the bag with a pop of color...and of course fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as I know blazers have always been pretty cool, seems like they can't be lumped in with trends that go up and down because they are more of a constant go-to item like a trench or good pair of jeans. Looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the headband. wish that we would have this kind of sales by us :)

    ReplyDelete